Friday, October 29, 2010

Amazing WOMEN " Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hello crafters,

I just wanted to take a moment and share something special with you. There are 24 amazing women who have made a blog hop for Breast Cancer Awareness. It is very important to do a self exam every month and an annual mammogarm ,I know some of us say "well do it later" because were always busy with this and that, honestly ladies this is something that cant be put off. These women have taken there time to share with you their stories and creativity (blog candie included, check my sidebar for some). Reading them has given me goosebump from head to toe, and others have made me cry. Please join us in the hop, there is still time. It is a wonderful cause and can help you make your community aware of how serious it can be. Some ladies have provided links that can educate you on self exams and early detection. I want all of you who read this post to leave a comment with your PROMISE to check yourself. I was very inspired by this blog and I hope to help spread the word.  CLICK HERE to go to Pattys page where it all begins. 

Thanks for taking your time to stop by,

Liset <3

No comments:

Post a Comment