Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Kich N Bleus Design Team + Blog hop Winner"

Hey everyone!
  First I want to announce the winner of the blog hop. Congratulations  Carol I will be emailing you with the collection. Thanks again for participating!

I need to apologize for being so absent these past weeks, I have a seasonal job during tax season that is driving me crazy and some potential exciting news. (which has slowed me down a bit and added to my stress)

This post is very special and not just to me. Today is the very first post for the Kich N Bleus Design team.  We are celebrating a new collection
This is a wonderful collection and you can purchast it HERE!


I decided to use the St. Pattys Fairy for my project today.




I think shes beautiful!!!!

I did not add a sentiment on the outside, I thought she was cute that way.
I used recollections card stock for my base and some K&Company paperstack that was amazing!. I also cut out a frame with my gypsy wonderings. I bought the coins at Joann's just for this project and it came out amazing. I love how sparkly her clover looks.

What are you waiting for, Hurry up and puchase your stamp sets

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! LOVE her hair color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card

    See ya
    Tristan

    tristans_time_4_craftin@yahoo.com

    http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!! I love that little fairy and all the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete